Well, Jerry has been resting at home this weekend and enjoying lots of home cooked foods. I will say that he has been very tired and doing a lot of sleeping. Good? bad? Worse? He's feeling the pain these days, but thanks to Modern medicine and pain killers, he is able to function and make it through the days.
No word today from the doctore with the bioopsy results, so looks like tomorrow will be our results day. Fingers crossed it happens early and we get the news and can move on.
A heartfelt thanks to everyone that stopped over this weekend and/or has called or e-mailed to check up on Jerry this past week. Your thoughts, calls, well wishes and prayers are appreciated by Jerry and everyone in the Cahill family.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're sorry we missed the open house this weekend - didn't know about it until monday. Prayers being said for you here in the Lenox household. I will call today to see if I can do anything.
ReplyDeleteJerry I missed your open house to. Didn't check the blogspot until Sunday night. I am think'in about you. Thoughts and prayers as well. :)
ReplyDeleteAll will be well!!
Dave Navarro
Pretty sure a "bioopsy" is a biopsy gone bad. Hope you didn't have one of those. Get well soon so I don't have to listen to Aidan ask when he can spend the night. You should share your Outlook calendar with him so he'll quit asking...
ReplyDelete