Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kansas City Memorial Information

We will be celebrating Jerry's life with a memorial this Wednesday, February 4th from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm CST at The Pavillion at Arrowhead Stadium.


Arrowhead Stadium
The Pavilion, Champions Room
1 Arrowhead Dr
Kansas City, MO

Please park in the E lot and proceed up the stairs to the Pavilion entrance. The Pavilion is a very large white permanent tent. Please see the attached map for the location of Lot E within the stadium.




Our entire family hopes that you will be able to join us and share in the life of Jerry. We look forward to sharing stories, laughter and the inevitable tears that come with the loss of our dear Jerry.

ADDITIONAL MEMORIAL INFO
We will also be having a memorial in Iowa City, IA in the coming few weeks for those of you that are not able to join us in Kansas City. That information will be posted here in the coming few days once we secure the date and location.












6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. Is there a place handling arrangements that we can send flowers? Or an address for donations to a charity of Jerry's choice? Am coming from out of town and don't have access to the local paper there. . .. apologies if this is redundant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri - I haven't seen an obit in the Cedar Rapids paper. Are you going to put one in? If you want, I can work on getting it in there if you provide me with the words you'd like to use.

    Also, have you chosen a time / place for the Iowa memorial?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The memorial in Kansas City was beautiful. What a wonderful way to honor Jerry's memory. Take comfort in knowing that he touched so many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Terri (Connor) Kovich and knew Jerry a LONG time ago! I graduated with Cindy and did not know how to get in touch with her. My mom still lives in CR and told me about Jerry's death. I have been reading the blog and am sorry for what he went thru. I'm so glad you were all with him-he always loved his sisters! I'm sorry I won't be able to participate in any of these memorials but know my thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jerry for Four wonderful, fun filled years at Burger King 79-83 and Rudy you too!!
    You were a excellent manager and a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missing you every day, Jerry! You have a beautiful family. We had 'Camelot' in common and I didn't even know it. You have so many facets.

    I attended Camelot camp the summer between my 5th & 6th grades in school...decades ago. It must have been pretty new when I attended but I've never forgotten the magic it brought me and still brings to so many! luv U

    ReplyDelete