Jerry's surgery will be at 12:00 pm on Monday, December 15th at KUMed (same hospital he was in at the beginning of the month). He will be checked into the hospital around 10:00 am. If something opens up earlier in the day, he might be able to get into the morning slot, but for now, he's set at noon.
I will attempt to update the blog throughout the surgery as possible. But for sure, we'll post something Monday night after the surgery has completed. Keep in mind the surgery is approximately 7-8 hours long, so there may not be much to report until later in the evening.
The family will be at the hospital and we should have cell reception while there (not sure the hospitals' policy on cell phone useage or anything). You can try Marilyn (mom) at (319) 331-6162 or me at (310) 595-4045 or sherri.cahill@napster.com (gotta love the technology age and blackberry).
Keep up those positive thoughts and prayers and we are in the final stretch here.
~ Sherri
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I sent this in an email but just in case you don't get it :)
ReplyDeleteHi it’s me again I finally figured out how to add a comment to the blog.
Can you believe you just type in the area where it says Post a Comment:
Huh go figure!!
Well I just wanted to let you know I am really missing you around here!
And I am going to come see you this weekend hopefully it is ok but I need my Jerry fix!!
Don’t worry you can kick me out as soon as I get to see you!
Glad to hear the good news on the blog!
XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOO (again that's a gigantic hug and kiss from me)
Lisa
(Jeff Chloe and Scarlett miss you too)
Jer- I'm SO thankful your scans came back negative... so Monday's the big day. I'll be praying for you for sure... you know me... good Catholic, I may even say a rosary! I know you'll pull through great and be on the mend soon. I may try to call this weekend but if we don't connect, know I'm sending my love.
ReplyDeleteLove you...