I wanted to take a moment on behalf of Jerry and the entire Cahill Clan (immediate and extended family alike) to thank everyone of you that have read and posted on the blog, stopped by, brought food, offered to watch the little ones or called to check in- your love and concern for Jerry and everyone of us is unbelievable and heartwarming and it means more than you will every know to have this outpouring of love and support during this trying time.
I have received many questions on what people can do for us: where they can send gifts, cards, etc. for Jerry. At this point, the best thing would be to send anything to Jerry's house. As he is in ICU, he is not allowed to have live plants and i don't really know how the hospital handles mail for patients - so the best bet is Jerry's house. There is generally always someone there since the babies and Lanie hang out there and cause chaos most days.
The address is:
Jerry Cahill
207 W. 81st
Kansas City, KS 64114
Thank you again and know that all of your love, blessings and friendship mean the world!
Love,
Sherri and all the Cahills
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY. Doesnt feel right not being there so sorry so sorry. didnt want to leave.
ReplyDeleteMARK (SPARKY)
Dear Cahill Family,
ReplyDeleteI can't seem to get my comments to post so I'll try again. I've been away at a conference and haven't checked the blog since last Thursday. I'm in shock and write this with such a heavy heart.
Please send my love to Jerry. I met him 3 years ago in Indy at Beyond Your Best and am so grateful for his love and friendship over the past 3 years. I've come to rely on his sarcasim and humor as a way of life. I'm now realizing I probably won't have the opportunity to hear his sweet voice again. I'm amazed at how much a week has changed the course of his life.
He's been on our school prayer list since Christmas break and I pray daily. I will now shift my prayers for a peaceful passing into his heavenly life.
Please tell him how much I love him and how fortunate I am to have known him.
Sincerely,
Dawn Stark
770-598-6070
To the Family of Jerry Cahill...my name is Vickie Weuve. My daughter, Ashley Burchert is a good friend of Tonya's and has kept me abreast of what Jerry and the family have been going through. I was deeply touched by reading the out pouring of love and support you are receiving. My heart hurts for all of you. Please know that Jerry is in my prayers as well as the Cahill family. "Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them." Mark 11:24. May God give you the strength and peace you need in the days ahead. Vickie Weuve, Cedar Rapids, IA
ReplyDelete