Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kansas City Aids Walk 2010

Jerryz Kidz are BACK!

That's right folks - we are walking again this year and sincerely hope that you will join us.

Show your pride and wear your NEON as we walk again to honor Jerry! Please join us if you are able at the Kansas City Aids Walk on Saturday, April 24, 2010. The walk begins at 10am (with opening Ceremonies at 9am). We will meet as a group and walk together from Theis Park at 9:30 am. Look for the NEON and join the throng of Jerryz Kidz to walk to support a great cause and honor a great memory! On a side note: We will not be doing the raffle or anything extravagant this year. It has been a year since we have seen most of you and we really look forward to seeing you all again to walk in Jerry's memory.

Please go to http://www.firstgiving,org/wearejerryzkidz and register with the team to walk and start gathering pledges/donations to Aids Walk. You can also print your pledge sheets from the website to help you in gathering donations and pledges.

In addition, for those of you not in Kansas City, we have once again reserved a block of rooms at The Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza (816-448-4600). The rates are $99.00 for a standard double room or King and $139 for a Double Suite. The room block is under JERRYZ KIDZ.

If you have any questions on the walk, need t-shirts or anything else, please contact TANYA ROGERS at (319) 389-0189 or tanyarogersre@gmail.com

Thank you all again for being a part of Jerryz Kidz in the past and we hope to see you all again this year as well!

Much Love!

3 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to the walk this year. It has been a year since we have been back to KC and it will be nice to go back to "Jerry town". There are so many wonderful memories there, I am sure there will be a few rough moments but we will get through them;) I can't wait to see everyone and walk in our wonderful Jerry's memory!! See you in April:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to the walk this year! It has been a year since we have been back to KC. It will be really nice to get back to "Jerry Town" there are so many great memories there. I am sure there will be some tears shed, but we will get through them with laughter:) It will be nice to see a lot of smiles and faces we will only get to see once a year now. I hope everyone is doing well and I can't wait to see you all and walk in our wonderful Jerry's memory:)) See you in April.....:))) xoxo Tanya Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY!!! There are no words to express how much we miss you. Life is not the same without you! I can't believe this is the 2nd birthday without you. I can still hear your laugh and see your beautiful smile like it was yesterday! I am sure you had a fabulous birthday in Heaven:) We hope you enjoyed our Mail To Heaven the kids sent you!! WE LOVE YOU JERRY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEAUTIFUL ANGEL!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete